Get up to $900K grants from HKSAR Government, apply to D-Biz & TVP Programmes now.
Helping organizations solve for COVID-19 challenges
Ever since the beginning of 2020, coronavirus has impacted businesses in different ways, Golden News is committed to providing different business tools you need to keep moving forward through these difficult times. Hong Kong SAR Government has launched various funding programs since then, where businesses can receive up to HK$300,000 for Distance Business Programme (D-Biz) and HK$600,000 for Technology Voucher Programme (TVP) to support different aspects of your business.
Click the table on the left compares the details between the two funding programmes.
We, Golden News, support the IT solutions that suit your business needs and are also qualified for both funding programmes. Together, we will get through this pandemic!
IT solution categories funded by D-Biz along with the product we can provide:
· Online order taking and delivery, and smart self-service systems
· Digital customer experience enhancement
· Digital payment / mobile point of sale
· Remote document management, cloud storage and remote access services
· Virtual meeting and conference tools
· Virtual team management and communications
· Cybersecurity solutions
· Other online/custom-built/cloud-based business support systems
IT solution categories funded by TVP along with the product we can provide:
· Appointment scheduling and queue management system
· Augmented reality (AR) technologies system
· Cybersecurity solution
· Document management and mobile access system
· Enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution
· Product Management System
To learn more, please click here, or contact our sales at (852) 2377 5555